Endorsed by Les Latner, DDS
"Tooth Fairy Tykes is a fun family tradition that helps make brushing teeth fun for kids of all ages. Stop struggling with your kids when it comes time to brush. Order your very own Tooth Fairy Tyke today.""
"Tooth Fairy Tykes offers both a boy and girl plush Tooth Fairy Tyke doll, a Free eBook and a free Tooth Fairy Timer app. You can even Email the Tooth Fairy from their website!"
Dr. Latner graduated from the Washington University-St. Louis, School of Dental Medicine and completed a two year residency in pediatric dentistry at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles.
Dr. Latner is one of fewer than 10 dentists who've achieved both accreditation in the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry. Also, he currently serves on the Board of Directors of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and is a clinical assistant professor at the UCLA School of Dentistry, lectures regularly on esthetic dentistry, and has authored an article published in the Journal of the American College of Dentists. Fittingly, the sports-loving dentist was officially recognized by the Sports Dentistry Commission for the World Cup in 1994, and was a presenter at the 1986 Academy for Sports Dentistry National Symposium.
When away from the office, Dr. Latner spends time with his beautiful wife, Nora, and his black lab, Shaina. Whenever they can, they steal away to the mountains for some rejuvenating snow skiing.
Dr. Latner is very active and firmly embedded in the professional dental community. His affiliations include:
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Western Los Angeles Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry: Fellowship in 1988; Mastership in 1997
- Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Academy of Sports Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry: Accredited in 1992
- Los Angeles Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry: Founding Member and President
- Southern California Society of Dentistry for Children
- President, 1995-1996; Editor, 1992-1998
- California Society of Pediatric Dentists
- Clinical Research Associates (CRA): Evaluator
- School of Dentistry, University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Lecturer, Section of Pediatric Dentistry
- Los Angeles Olympic Organizing Committee: Member, 1981-84